Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


DemonKing604 (November 16th, 2011):
Ah I gotcha. Sorry it's takin so long to get back to ya I hardly ever check the site anymore since I can't play. Might get a new comp for Christmas but the wifi ain't good enough to play so I'll still be out of commission for a while XD fml

DemonKing604 (October 18th, 2011):
Lol he's still not lvling? Didn't think he'd change haha. Man I'll fight u again one day I'm still without a computer atm >:/ even if I had one tho the wifi at my dads sucks ass so I wouldn't be able to get on anyway

DemonKing604 (September 20th, 2011):
Haha well once I get a new comp and a good Internet connection I'll be back on KR and join TW as well, but I'll make sure it's top secret until I reach a decent level to fight u lol

DemonKing604 (September 14th, 2011):
U talkin bout KR or TW?

DemonKing604 (September 7th, 2011):
Man I will as soon as I get a new comp lol. I got so much shot goin on these days. I moved to michigan. It may take a while til I can get my own place and a new computer

emo_1024 (July 22nd, 2011):
ok well again the interwebs sucks and im still downloadin torrent not to mention the patches 0_o omg im scared ima die befor it finishes

emo_1024 (July 20th, 2011):
also tell everybody ill be on soon and i want a place back in excision......=D i wonder why KOR died everyone said there were stayin till english version??? also wats your ign

emo_1024 (July 20th, 2011):
ok im gonna make a dende preist =D im still downloding though...........im at a hotel and the internet here SUX and about the SSJ.......you lucky PHOQUE!!!!!

emo_1024 (July 19th, 2011):
IM BAAAAACK my computer died so i got a new one .....this thing is so powerful im afraid its gonna sprout legs and take over he world0_o anyways what do you play now TW or KOR version....

emo_1024 (June 5th, 2011):
hey drago guess whos awake and has a hangover ;P

About Me


    Race: Human
    Location: California
    Interests: Gaming, Drawing, and Graphic Designing

    Signature:

Statistics


Find all posts by dragogod
Find all threads started by dragogod

Total Posts: 30
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Last Activity: September 1st, 2013
Join Date: May 11th, 2011
Referrals: 0

Friends


Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 10

    Blaka
    Blaka
    DemonKing604
    DemonKing604
    don2012
    don2012
    emo_1024
    emo_1024
    Jazziel
    Jazziel
    kenten571
    kenten571
    kninja25
    kninja25
    Kogita
    Kogita
    Nightmare
    Nightmare
    omglol123
    omglol123