Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


Dumke (May 30th, 2013):
still alive?

ssjkiego (January 20th, 2013):
? for what?

ssjkiego (January 20th, 2013):
your still alive? ?

ProjectTank (September 5th, 2012):

ProjectTank (September 5th, 2012):

ssjkiego (August 28th, 2012):
theres only 1

Kiyza (March 16th, 2012):
The folks on TV Tropes have some "out there" theories, but they're not that stupid. :P

Kiyza (March 16th, 2012):
But I'm not a TTGL expert.

Now it does remind me of a fan theory that Transformers run on Spiral Energy, Burning Justice (look it up) is a result of that, and Unicron and Primus are Anti-Spirals and Spiral Knights respectively... But of course, I saw it on TV Tropes, where everything runs on Spiral Energy, everyone is a Time Lord, and everyone is a reincarnation of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Kiyza (March 15th, 2012):
Do I look like someone who knows? o.O

Kiyza (March 15th, 2012):
I don't think it could happen myself. There's too much of a size difference.

About Me


    Race: Human
    Biography: I'm a new user to DBO and I just want to meet a few English-speaking friends in this game.
    Location: Corona,CA USA
    Occupation: Centennial HS

Statistics


Find all posts by ProjectTank
Find all threads started by ProjectTank

Total Posts: 88
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Last Activity: December 12th, 2016
Join Date: August 15th, 2010
Referrals: 1

Friends


Showing Friends 1 to 20 of 20

    dualist
    dualist
    Dumke
    Dumke
    Ethan Walker
    Ethan Walker
    Gokent
    Gokent
    gokufan237
    gokufan237
    Hurricane
    Hurricane
    jayrocka0617
    jayrocka0617
    Kellchr
    Kellchr
    Kenar
    Kenar
    Kienzan
    Kienzan
    King Piccolo
    King Piccolo
    Nightmare
    Nightmare
    oni993
    oni993
    RYNMELANCON
    RYNMELANCON
    ssjkiego
    ssjkiego
    The Answer
    The Answer
    the:real:gokurot
    the:real:gokurot
    TheInfamous
    TheInfamous
    trunks2fart
    trunks2fart
    Yes, im a yoshi.
    Yes, im a yoshi.