Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


TyDrose1 (November 15th, 2013):
Derp goku

george1994 (November 7th, 2013):
sadjka SACK FACK EVERYONE

VegetaJr. (November 7th, 2013):
YO plower

imtocoolfordbz (November 6th, 2013):
i have one question about the dbops...will the game itself look like dbo or is it gonna look all new??? just asking cause i dont really know how you guys are making this privet server.

dbgtdbgt (November 3rd, 2013):
Go on skype more often

Tomlanji (November 1st, 2013):
Dats not a render e.e
It will be hard to attempt rendering that bro. Most-likely a fail.

Tomlanji (October 31st, 2013):
Just gimme a render of ur char and I will make it. Or if u want an anime char

Jocer (October 31st, 2013):
suck a dick faggot

Tomlanji (October 31st, 2013):
srry but im afraid im a nab T.T

HelluFU (October 30th, 2013):
I have to disapoint ya, bro. I was only a instigator in DBOPS.
Now my major role is only an idea generator/advisor.
So could you edit that post of compliment?
I do not want to get credit for things I don't do.^^
If your post was a sarcasm then it is ok.

About Me


    Race: Human

Statistics


Find all posts by Crazyplower
Find all threads started by Crazyplower

Total Posts: 160
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Last Activity: November 26th, 2018
Join Date: January 29th, 2011
Referrals: 2

Friends


Showing Friends 1 to 11 of 11

    Faazil
    Faazil
    george1994
    george1994
    Graysen
    Graysen
    guitarheroboy4
    guitarheroboy4
    KushedOUTSaiyan
    KushedOUTSaiyan
    MasterLight
    MasterLight
    Porunga's Wrath
    Porunga's Wrath
    Tomlanji
    Tomlanji
    TyDrose1
    TyDrose1
    VegetaJr.
    VegetaJr.
    YellowFlash
    YellowFlash