Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


spyrofreak911 (July 29th, 2012):
Thanks Jax.

Jaxill (July 28th, 2012):
Alfalfa100 = ExodusWarrior

Not a moderator.

Enjoy.

spyrofreak911 (July 28th, 2012):
Nope I'm fine. You just proved you were just testing me. Thanks. I just don't take kindly to noobs, and I really don't like Super Saiyan Bazillion people. Its especially annoying when they ask for starter pro accounts.

Alfalfa100 (July 28th, 2012):
answered your questions posting more?

About Me


    Race: Human
    Biography: I like computers a good deal, skilled in programming, I mod PC Games or play DBO in my spare time.
    Location: United States
    Interests: playing DBO on my Dell Inspirion Best Buy performance laptop, modding/mapping PC Games on it also.
    Occupation: High School for right now. Video Game Designer or Computer Programmer in the future.

    Signature:
    When in doubt, Kamehameha past those friggin mobs!

    Taiwan DBO Server 1:
    Spyrofreak911 level 40 Swordsman
    CJGamerX low level Spiritualist

    Taiwan DBO Server 2:
    PlasmaGamerX Wonder Majin

    Hong Kong DBO(1 Server Only):
    SpiritGamerX level 41 Turtle with Super Saiyan skill

    Check It! This is my first Super Saiyan character:

Statistics


Find all posts by spyrofreak911
Find all threads started by spyrofreak911

Total Posts: 227
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Last Activity: March 22nd, 2014
Join Date: December 4th, 2011
Referrals: 0

Friends


Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

    sufang
    sufang