Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


XSpartaX (May 1st, 2013):
ill be able to play on friday okay and ill work hard on reaching lvl70

XSpartaX (April 28th, 2013):
hey this is me obey3065678

darkingdom (April 18th, 2013):
Hey a question why was i kick from Guild Section also in game?

Belethor (April 16th, 2013):
Im working on it, gotta get the game downloaded x)

Thaoin (April 4th, 2013):
http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...0010433003401/
Check this link thats something id go with for myself maybe tweak a lil something if i decide, but works for me.

About Me


    Race: Namekian
    Biography: You know and stuff =P
    Location: Gresham, Or
    Interests: I can have a hobby...O.O...
    Occupation: Foundry Worker

    Signature:
    Faliguru - Server 2 Channel 4
    Varvara - Server 2 Channel 4


    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

Statistics


Find all posts by DFTRRemorse
Find all threads started by DFTRRemorse

Total Posts: 9
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Last Activity: June 5th, 2013
Join Date: March 17th, 2013
Referrals: 0

Friends


Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

    Mahou
    Mahou
    Thaoin
    Thaoin