Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 21st, 2011
#1
i am late to bring this up but the third sd manga makes even less sense then the freeza arc one.


SPOILERS BELOW





























1. gohan fights cell first
2.gohan somehow can go ssj2 no problem
3.gohan makes cell spit out 17 and 18 and makes cell revert only to second form
4. cell is stopped after he tries to blow himself up but is destroyed by a kamehameha attack by ssj2 gohan and ssj goku
5.Goku is still alive at the end.

those are the highlights of the recap dragonball sd 3 did that made no sense and i don't understand the point of this manga. episode of bardock is pretty cool but these three comics aren't as much.
August 21st, 2011
#2
Yep, all the more reason I don't really care for this manga. It's a pointless rehash, and I'm not giving it any more of my attention. Just because it's Dragon Ball doesn't mean I have to read it.
August 22nd, 2011
#3
Yep, all the more reason I don't really care for this manga. It's a pointless rehash, and I'm not giving it any more of my attention. Just because it's Dragon Ball doesn't mean I have to read it.

truer words have never been spoken bravo.
August 22nd, 2011
#4
1. gohan fights cell first
2.gohan somehow can go ssj2 no problem
3.gohan makes cell spit out 17 and 18 and makes cell revert only to second form
4. cell is stopped after he tries to blow himself up but is destroyed by a kamehameha attack by ssj2 gohan and ssj goku
5.Goku is still alive at the end.

1. ok
2. Well i wanted a robot head crushed but whatever
3. Second form? That's dumb
4. Fail if they even touch him he will explode.
5. GAY i wanted him to die >=D