Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 12th, 2010
#11
wow this installer is takin for ever
January 12th, 2010
#12
yeah really its the slowest thing ive ever seen, ETA: 1 year? lmao
January 12th, 2010
#13
It's an 8gig game. Might take a bit to download.
January 16th, 2010
#14
Has anybody seen the system requirements for this game? They are absurd! You need a graphics card that costs $150 as a MINIMUM requirement. I don't play PC games anymore so my graphics card was something I just picked up for everyday computing and work related processing. There's no way I can run this game even though I will be using a brand new computer.
January 16th, 2010
#15
My computer can run it.
Then again, my computer can run Crysis..., so yeah.
January 16th, 2010
#16
Has anybody seen the system requirements for this game? They are absurd! You need a graphics card that costs $150 as a MINIMUM requirement. I don't play PC games anymore so my graphics card was something I just picked up for everyday computing and work related processing. There's no way I can run this game even though I will be using a brand new computer.

I can play it on my two year old laptop, so you might be able to pull it off.
January 16th, 2010
#17
Really? My graphics card is a GeForce G210, you think that would be able to play it on low settings or something?