Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 18th, 2009
#11
Mounts?

Awesome!

I really hope they incorporate flying in this game fluidly.
I also wonder.. will engineers be able to craft their own mounts?
Another question that has me curious is the scouter..
Will there be an ability to learn that uses natural ability to determine power levels.. much like Krillen, Tien, and Yamcha do? (Sorry if these are misspelled. So many different versions.)
September 18th, 2009
#12
can you post those pics

Couldn't you see them? I just uploaded them into the screenshots gallery and linked to them from there. Hopefully you can see them now.

Will there be an ability to learn that uses natural ability to determine power levels.. much like Krillen, Tien, and Yamcha do? (Sorry if these are misspelled. So many different versions.)

It seems like you'll only be able to sense power levels with scouters. Maybe you'll get something like that at higher levels though.
September 18th, 2009
#13
I would surely hope so.
I just hope they keep to their original material and incorporate as much as they can without deteriorating gameplay and fun.
That and make the combat a little more intense.
Although, if I were to have creative control for it it would be a little more brutal.. but this game isn't specifically for an older demographic. :p

I can't wait to try this game out.
Its literally killing me having to wait for it. =(
September 18th, 2009
#14
i think the battle system will become more intense with the higher levels becuase some of those pvp fights were awesome
September 18th, 2009
#15
Turns out you were right Sprinkles, the transformations are obtained through wishes.

Click to view Picture

Last edited on September 24th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
September 18th, 2009
#16
I knew it, man thats gonna be so awesome (dies a little inside because he cant play) i wanna play so badly
September 20th, 2009
#17
Female Super Saiyans revealed

Click to view Picture

Last edited on September 24th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
September 23rd, 2009
#18
I doubt if that transformation is the SSJ.. If they were going to have that in the game then they wouldnt have left Saiyans out of the game. My guess is that the transformation just looks similar to the SSJ transformation.. Plus there are no female SSJ and I doubt Mr.Toriyama would add them to a game if they didnt appear in the series.

Just a hunch.
September 23rd, 2009
#19
There was never any female SSJs because there weren't female Saiyan survivors in Toriyama's manga. There's no story line reason as to why female Saiyans can't go SSJ.

I'm still going under the assumption that the Humans we play as have some small amount of Saiyan blood in them. It might not be enough for them to go Super Saiyan on their own though which is why we need to make a wish to unlock the transformation. This could also explain the other races transformations being obtained through wishes. Both the Majin and Namekian transformations have only shown to be used by evil members of their race (I think evil Piccolo goes giant form, I haven't watched all of Dragonball yet). The Majins and Nameks you play as aren't evil so they might not be able to take those forms on their own aswell.

The Human transformation is just too similar looking to SSJ to call it anything else (they even have the green eyes).

Last edited on September 23rd, 2009 at 07:07 PM.
September 23rd, 2009
#20
i agree but i dont know if they have saiyan blood, i mean 200 years is only so much time to "Get Busy" its possible but i think it might be something more along the lines of just wishing to be saiyan, but i mean this is all speculation, Akira could have any number of reasons