Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 8th, 2011
#1
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...31011450144000

So what do you think? This is pure pvp and this is assuming they are going to fix crit
December 8th, 2011
#2
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...31006450014000

http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...31005450014000

in tw, are they still useing shield?

Last edited on December 8th, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
December 8th, 2011
#3
no Knock Down moves except MSS but dps has been nerfed so wouldnt u want kd moves and stun moves so you can get as many hits in while not taking hits also can we also have a build assuming crit doesnt return
December 8th, 2011
#4
Raditzroom,do you know what's the effect of Glaring Slash when it's maxed?I think it may be worth maxing it ;o
And Energy Recovery on lv 6,restores 3 RP bars?
December 9th, 2011
#5
Raditzroom,do you know what's the effect of Glaring Slash when it's maxed?I think it may be worth maxing it ;o
And Energy Recovery on lv 6,restores 3 RP bars?

ER max lv 6 = give 2 balls RP + 16 sec CD, if u cast concentration max 29% + cd earrings = 2 balls RP + around 5 sec CD

GS (glaring slash) = is good debuff, to reduce all attribute opponent. this debuff to help make big dmg after opponent was got that debuff (193% State Damage). max lv 6 at lv 61 give -30 all attribute.

example : if ur MMS has 2000 dmg, with this debuff, ur MSS will be 3500-4000 dmg. but, lv 1 of this debuff was has big dmg, if u wearing +X all attribute earrings. like +7 = 7 +15 = -21 all attribute debuff.
December 9th, 2011
#6
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...35110451100010

I just take ki attak for fun ^^
December 9th, 2011
#7
I'll extent my planned build like Raditz posted before Physical

Most conveniently I'll not need to buy one of these overpriced books to reset my SP...

Depending on how Wasabi solves the crit problem. (expecting that crit will come back but heavily nerfed) I'll reroll as hybrid or full Energie SM (for luls)

Hybrid

Energy
(I have no idea what is the max level for Focused Grav Break but I assume that this skill has more than 1 level. Anyone knows? Otherwise the remaining points will be used to max ERecovery and one last point into GS)

Ideas? Any suggestions?
December 9th, 2011
#8
Focused Gravity Break max at lv 4. i dont like that skill, cause very terrible in animation skill (slow).

for hybrid i like this
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...31004450004000

or

http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...31004440000000