Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 5th, 2011
#11
Final effort is only there for the ease of training, using my personal method...If i confirm that focused gravity break is more than 1/1, I'll dump the remainders into that and reset final effort.

but focused gravity break is useles cause it doesnt have a kd ability and damage is even lower from gravity break

http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...10100534000100
i would go with something like that
first a KD with a longranged skill then flash slash to close in then stun with kidney and use final effort after that another KD folowed by MSS.

No way you'll be able to get a RP recovery + KD barrage before a Quick attack, that's why I still choose to maintain the standard QA - > slaughter.

Have you confirmed that focused gravity break has no KD? The database here seems to suggest otherwise; gravity break itself is 6 CD, and boasts even heavier damage than basic slash. I'd be even to heavily wound Spirited-Roar based MAs, not mentioning in most scenarios they carry Melee defence.


humans will die and maybe majins but nameks will slaughter u so its better to go with physical skills and fighters can wield easier energy skills anyways so this would be better for them



and its not KD MSS but KD concetrated kame and then MSS with power and by then energy recovery should be usable agin

Perhaps in a standard ranked againest nameks, I would go for an Out-of-ring. This is should be do-able if I stack RP charge rate chips , to get that extra 1 bar before the battle begins ,

QA - > Energy recovery ( 3 bars ) - > Barrage KD - > Concentrated KD - > Focused KD.


As for duels, this was never the main intent of the set. I'll be more than satisfied to simply troll fellow MAs. =P


Fighters don't have the Hit rates to abuse those attacks, that's why I saw Swordsmen as the most appropiate choice. Without buffs, I'd should still be able to reach a respectable 1k+ unbuffed at cap.


The only thing left for me to verify is whether Focused gravity carries KD or not. I'll be making some final adjustments once that is clarified.
December 6th, 2011
#12
The idea is kind of nice, but for some reason the build from Fujimaru is looking slightly cooler.
December 6th, 2011
#13
Focused Gravity Break dont have KD and If I remember correctly,it can reach lv 4.I once lvled it up following the skill calculator <.< Lv 1 skill with no cast time KD ahh,that would be cool on SMs.
December 6th, 2011
#14
Have you confirmed that focused gravity break has no KD? The database here seems to suggest otherwise; gravity break itself is 6 CD, and boasts even heavier damage than basic slash. I'd be even to heavily wound Spirited-Roar based MAs, not mentioning in most scenarios they carry Melee defence.

yes i wanted to include focused gravity break in my build cause of the instant KD but i have found out that it doesnt have KD and was disapointed(and have no reset books to reset it),if u dont believe i can post screenshot
the skill database is still outdated despite some new changes

Last edited on December 6th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
December 7th, 2011
#15
yes i wanted to include focused gravity break in my build cause of the instant KD but i have found out that it doesnt have KD and was disapointed(and have no reset books to reset it),if u dont believe i can post screenshot
the skill database is still outdated despite some new changes

Quite dissapointing as it seems. Though I'd still stick to what I've proposed, implementing the playing style of crane into SM; +15 RP charge rate on scouter for that extra RP bar in ranks, rallying up to 3 bars with Energy recovery. This might perhaps make up for it's arsenal of KDs once they release Burning Attack in TW.
Might prove hard to perform, but if a Turtle/Crane can KD stall, why can't a SM that boasts just as much KDs? It's SM's instant 200% RP skill that led me to this innovation, and I think it'd prove to be great.

As for the time being, I'll leave this idea for further debate.

Last edited on December 7th, 2011 at 02:53 AM.
December 7th, 2011
#16
Hm, I would like to test such a build, if we get a free skillreset after the patch.

What about dmg, would it be equal or less compared to physical, considering PvE and stuff.
(burning atk got a KD?)
December 11th, 2011
#17
dont know but with good gloves and sword the damage can be almost equal to phisical but a bit lower cause MA are built for physical damage but i think to lvl with a build like that would be much easier than physical skill only.so something hybrid maybe like this:http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...21105451000140 with 3 long ranged skills and 3 closerange skills and energy recovery for either KD or powerup (from the 6 skills 3 are AoE) there should be no trouble lvling with this build but for PvP this one sux and it sux badly