Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 30th, 2011
#1
December 30th, 2011
#2
it's subbed!?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Thank you baby! :D
December 30th, 2011
#3
Ok we get it, Episode of Bardock is awesome.
Does it really need 1006 threads about it?

Just pop open the forums and look at how many Bardock threads there are.




Oh wait... I had the scouter upside down. It's over nine thousand. Blarg.
/bored
December 30th, 2011
#4
Ok we get it, Episode of Bardock is awesome.
Does it really need 1006 threads about it?

Just pop open the forums and look at how many Bardock threads there are.




Oh wait... I had the scouter upside down. It's over nine thousand. Blarg.
/bored


this one is subbed,.
December 30th, 2011
#5
So was the last one.
And the one before that.
It's been subbed since the day it came out :V

YouTubers are fast.
December 30th, 2011
#6
I've already watched it...NOT SUBBED!

Audience: *gasps*
December 30th, 2011
#7
^ same :D
December 31st, 2011
#8
Like a boss. ;)
January 1st, 2012
#9
I'm sorry bro,but I had it put up here first.
January 1st, 2012
#10
But why doesnt he get any visions of the future? if its after fighting frieza and i wonder where he goes after that and what happens?

surely later he could go ssj2 or even 3 but we never know now