Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 14th, 2009
#1
Fighting Games
Dungeon Fighter Online
Rumble Fighter

First Person Shooters
America's Army
Combat Arms
War Rock

MMORPGs
Conquer Online
Flyff
MapleStory
Rapplez
RuneScape
Shin Megami Tensei : Imagine Online
Silkroad Online

Miscellanious
Newgrounds Flash Games

Last edited on October 20th, 2009 at 01:37 PM.
September 14th, 2009
#2
Yeah I play Combat Arms and I used to be hardcore into Conquer Online.
September 17th, 2009
#3
Dungeon Fighter Online is AWESOME, another good one is Battlefield Heroes, sweet game almost no system specs required and lets you blow stuff up, good times while we all wait for DBO
September 17th, 2009
#4
Dungeon Fighter Online is AWESOME, another good one is Battlefield Heroes, sweet game almost no system specs required and lets you blow stuff up, good times while we all wait for DBO

Agreed, I'm a bit reluctant to really get into it right now though knowing that my characters will be erased when the beta ends.

I tried playing Battlefield Heroes once, but there was hardly anyone on and I kept getting kicked out of the game because of lag :(
September 17th, 2009
#5
yeah i noticed some lag but most of the time it seems to be alright, but i see playing the beta for DFO is a good way to make comments to make sure that the game comes out better than before
September 17th, 2009
#6
Yeah I understand that, but I still don't like feeling that all of my in-game efforts are going to be wasted and I'll have to start from nothing.
September 19th, 2009
#7
I dunno.. I tried Dungeon Fighter too.. but I really hope in the final game you can customize your character.. becuase 50 of us gun guys running aorund looking exactly the same was kinda lame..

... heh that rhymed.
September 19th, 2009
#8
well what you do is when the game comes out there will be a way to buy cosmetic items that make your character more unique
September 19th, 2009
#9
I just hope they remove the Gunner's idle sound, every time I walk through the town all I hear is

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

I heard they did remove it once in the Korean version but by then the players were so used to it that they complained until it was re-added.
September 19th, 2009
#10
damn koreans and their complaining and getting DBO before us