Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 1st, 2012
So I am taking a lvl 34 quest, I am lvl 36 now. And the quest is given to me on the 3rd map, by a biker guy, and the quest target is a cat.. now w-t-f do I do?
March 1st, 2012
Click the cat and right click some sort of quest item in your inventory(I'm pretty sure its a glove) that you got from the biker guy.
March 3rd, 2012
I have been getting through the game pretty well for the little amount of english the patch has but i recently have been getting frustrated becuase alot of the quest i get are unmarked on the map what do i do for these kind of quest?
March 4th, 2012
Does someone have a guide for quests from lvl 1?
Becouse i started a game(im lvl 5 martial artist) and i got 4-5quests and idk how to solve them.
I took 2 quests and since idk how to finish them i went on another quest(i saved Baby goku and gaved him to hes granpa and idk what to do next to finish quest.).
So im stuck now , and i dont know(idk) what to do now. Can someone help me?
March 4th, 2012
Hello,
Guys I have done lvl 15 Flying quest with the help of npc location that was posted on guides but now i am finding lvl 20 and lvl 25 Fly quest Npc for Humans Can any of you post the locations here please post lvl 30 one location aswell.


Thanks
March 4th, 2012
I have a lvl 10 quest i picked up. and no clue on what to do. its around abunch of these monkey lookin things. [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
March 6th, 2012
I take this quests around lvl40, in third map. No mark in map, actually I'm lvl43 and I'm in fourth map and this quest always is 0/1 and 0/4. Anyone know what I do? Thanks a lot.
March 6th, 2012
1st quest:Destroy the shield machine, and then collected 01 ^ a Palestinian
2nd quest:Pan defeat reformed Bila Fu machine, then the residual
Bones of the body back to I
This isn't such a good translation but it's true.I hope you understand it :)
March 6th, 2012
I take this quests around lvl40, in third map. No mark in map, actually I'm lvl43 and I'm in fourth map and this quest always is 0/1 and 0/4. Anyone know what I do? Thanks a lot.

Theres quests are for Dr Gero's lab. Level 38.
March 7th, 2012
Hi. At Craftingmaster you complete the quest, and you can keep doing food...
I baked food until lvl 11 craft. But now crafting food dont give more craft-exp.
What must I craft, or what can I do, so my craft lvl go up?