Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 7th, 2012
#1
Hey, I am new to Namekian and I am wanting to go with Shadow Knight, so here is the problem: I found a build by a great thread that is all about Namekian master classes, but the build is outdated, because the thread was made around the lvl 55 cap. Here is the thread:
http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9003
and here is the incomplete build: http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...24402210213001

Please only Experienced Namekians only answer this because I am level 33 with no SP spent.
April 7th, 2012
#2
Did some digging around. Thanks to Easy4Me2Own I found you a SK PvP Build:

http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...44100111314401
April 7th, 2012
#3
thanks
April 7th, 2012
#4
Item effects
Weapon - Focus
Sub weapon - Hitrate / Energy attack

Jacket - LP %
Pants - LP %
boots - CON

Dogi - LP %
Hat - Soul
Halo - hitrate or energy crit
Sunglasses - Focus
Wings - energy crit % or EP %.