Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 20th, 2010
#1
This is a build i put together for level 70.. i have 3 points left over and not sure what skills to put them to

http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...52044130232304

I went with sepecial beam canon because it does more damage then hellzone grenade.. but i havent seen grenade in action... and im not one to remember to put on buffs every 2 minutes so i didnt get that many.. mainly passive.

any tips would be awesome and thanks
March 21st, 2010
#2
It's a good build but you got some mistakes in there.

Firstly, in the passive buffs, only get the LP and Constitution ones, the EP and defense ones are not of much use to warriors.

Those buffs you got in the first tree, completely pointless, even more because you only have one point in them. I would take the points of out those too.

You have three points remaining, put those into Dragon's Punishment ofc.

Now if you did take points out of the buffs and passives that I told you, you would also have 8 points extra. With those I would max out Special beam Cannon and Hellzone.

Hope that helps.
March 21st, 2010
#3
I have those points in those 2 buffs in the first tree.. beacuse i screwed up and accedently bought them.. and i have one of the points into the defensive buff