|
|
No1 said you need to replace Epi with any of those words.
It makes no sense to you but it's very clear to me c: .
|
| |
|
|
Led me explain 1 more time for the (R-------) people here.
The title is ' Wow Epinesssss'
I said: 'Not that 'Epi'
imo..'
You then said: 'Meh it's pretty Epi
epi-
a prefix occurring in loanwords from Greek, where it meant “upon,” “on,” “over,” “near,” “at,” “before,” “after” ( epicedium; epidermis; epigene; epitome ); on this model, used in the formation of new compound words ( epicardium; epinephrine ).'
Which means that you were saying, the word epi in epinessssss means one of those words(“upon,” “on,” “over,” “near,” “at,” “before,” “after”), but if you replace EPI with one of those words, the topic makes no sense. Beforenessss/Afternesss/Atnessss/Etc.... -_-
Then the OP said 'OWND!'. And I was like, 'where exactly did he own me? pls explain', cause you didn't. Then you came along telling me I don't have replace anything with whatever. And now I'm here explaining you what I tried to say in my first post; 'Epinesssss has nothing to do with the topic itself, the OP simply failed trying to type Epicnessss and type Epinessss instead'
And I never said the topic makes no sense to me.
On-topic:
Trunks' face looks kinda weird.