Meh, people eating each other is weird....but so long as they don't start hopping back to life on the autopsy table I'm not gonna be worried about shooting every weird person walking near me.
Meh, people eating each other is weird....but so long as they don't start hopping back to life on the autopsy table I'm not gonna be worried about shooting every weird person walking near me.
How's your contingency equipment and training going?
I got my self a few clubs, Knifes(for other survivor that could want to still my s***), pipes and bows (made out of pvc with around 20lb power, and am also learning how to use them properly), and of course an escape route planed.
You might think i'm crazy, but one crazy man is worth two.
My stepdad was a redneck and I've been hunting ever since I was about 6 years old so I'm confident in my skill with a crossbow. My knife handling isn't quite the best in the world, but I've killed a buck before with one (granted it was only a 6 point and I jumped on it from the tree stand to do so). Worse case scenario; I get surrounded and off myself. Anything is better than being eaten alive, except maybe being burned alive...
Also for those that might not know, if games and tv have taught you anything it should be this: never use fire on zombies. Then you just have flaming zombies chasing you down.