Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

March 1st, 2010
#81
When i need to get out of a party the nice way, how do i say "quest done"? (mobhunt complete ^^)

edit:
구마워

Last edited on March 2nd, 2010 at 05:46 AM.
March 3rd, 2010
#82
what about ㅇㅇ
can't that be used as 'ya'?
and I dunno but ㅅㅅ means like 'good job' in FPS games.
March 15th, 2010
#83
how the hell do you even say "invite me please ^_^"
March 15th, 2010
#84
Have you guys tried google translate? Just type what you want to say and have it translated into Korean, then just highlight what you want to say, press ctrl+c. Then go back into the game and on the chat bar press ctrl+v. Very simple and pretty quick. I'm not sure how exact google translate is, but it seems pretty good. My wife is half Japanese and I was translating stuff from English to Japanese and she said it was pretty exact
March 15th, 2010
#85
Have you guys tried google translate? Just type what you want to say and have it translated into Korean, then just highlight what you want to say, press ctrl+c. Then go back into the game and on the chat bar press ctrl+v. Very simple and pretty quick. I'm not sure how exact google translate is, but it seems pretty good. My wife is half Japanese and I was translating stuff from English to Japanese and she said it was pretty exact

The translation is piss poor. 98% of the time they wont understand ur trying to say
March 17th, 2010
#86
wanna add 님 to the list?
took me forever to realize people were just saying hi to me, and not calling me a name lool.
March 26th, 2010
#87
can you tell me how do you say in korean:My penis is bigger then yours:)I am curious:)
March 26th, 2010
#88
can you tell me how do you say in korean:My penis is bigger then yours:)I am curious:)

Sorry, I'm busy when it comes to penises

Also added more stuff
March 31st, 2010
#89
ㅅㄱㅇ means??
April 3rd, 2010
#90
ㅅㄱㅇ means??

Well Done. Thx for your hard work etc etc.