Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 7th, 2012
#21
I was in Merciless for like two weeks and then I just left. I forgot why, but everyone keep leaving or something. I think the guild that I used to be apart of went into self-destruct or everyone left. I think it was Legion, then I went to Merciless when Skedar used to be the leader. AFter that I was in a small guild, and then shortly after I left the game for the season.
December 7th, 2012
#22
I was in akatsuki then my friend got kicked so we moved to merciless then another friend made a guild so we moved to his it died we went back to merciless then everyone moved to unlimited force then my friend revived his dead guild alliance and I joined back but it died pretty quickly since only I and another jr were on regularly and then I left the game in February and came back August/September but due to college haven't had much time to level my restarted chars
December 7th, 2012
#23
Don't worry ODSTx, were gonna level soon. I'll be back in game. And I wanna experiment with some cool stuff in a new guild I'm making.