Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 11th, 2012
#1
hmm... oh, well. im waiting.


Last edited on December 11th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
December 11th, 2012
#2
Just to confirm...you said that NTL said that future content will be added like more transformations right?
December 11th, 2012
#3
Just to confirm...you said that NTL said that future content will be added like more transformations right?

nope. im asking about flying part 2.
December 11th, 2012
#4
nope. im asking about flying part 2.

Okay. Where can I ask this question?
December 11th, 2012
#5
Okay. Where can I ask this question?

they arent gonna tell u anything like a date of release of any kind update or anything close to it, just some vague and random information. all u have to do is wait. when news will come they will release them officially.
December 11th, 2012
#6
You told them this through Facebook?

I might talk to my guild and make a few suggestions.
December 11th, 2012
#7
Or else you could write an e-mail directly to them at: Info@ntl-inc.com, I do it all the time :-)
December 11th, 2012
#8
Would anyone mind giving me link to their facebook?
December 11th, 2012
#9
can somone ask them about the engineering class iv been like waiting for 2 years?????

Inquiries about "Dragon Ball Online"

Overseas licensing inquiries, etc. Dragon Ball Online, thank you to the following.

Contact: Copyright Bandai Korea
E-mail address: Informationattobandai.Co.Kr

Last edited on December 11th, 2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Double Post