Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 13th, 2012
#1
Since every other site seems to be doing a "Happy -insert holiday here-" kind of thing, I figured I'd take things the other way. Now granted we all love our holidays because...well, everyone likes free stuffs But there are some things involving the holidays that we might find annoying the songs associated with them in particular...gah. So I figured I'd do a thread that we could all vent on the bits and pieces of our joyous holidays that we don't particularly care for.

I'll start with this;
Click here to see full text
Gah.
Anyone else annoyed at how songs that are supposed to remind you of how joyous the holidays should be....actually just make you want to dropkick a puppy?
December 13th, 2012
#2
Anyone else annoyed at how songs that are supposed to remind you of how joyous the holidays should be....actually just make you want to dropkick a puppy?



Holiday songs generally annoy me too, but there are a few I enjoy, like "Sleigh Ride", but any version with lyrics makes me feel just like Cobra Commander as pictured above. I heard an awful version on the radio yesterday and it reminds me that I hate the fact everything on the radio has lyrics. Why can't I just have an instrumental version?

*grumble grumble*

Bah! Humbug.