Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 30th, 2009
#1
If you have any suggestions for guides you'd like to see written post them here. It's not guaranteed that someone will write a guide based on your suggestion, but the suggestions in this thread will give guide writers a general idea of what people want to know.

Click here to view all of the guides that are currently available.
Click here if you're interested in writing a guide.

Last edited on October 30th, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
October 30th, 2009
#2
I am going to make a ability guide.It tells you what quests and stuff you need to do to obtain certain abilites like kamehameha.I will group it by race and class.
October 30th, 2009
#3
I am going to make a ability guide.It tells you what quests and stuff you need to do to obtain certain abilites like kamehameha.I will group it by race and class.

Kamehameha doesn't require a quest.

The only four skills that I have seen that require quests are Charge, Guard, Counter Attack, and Dash.
October 30th, 2009
#4
OH,so what lvl do you aquire it
October 30th, 2009
#5
OH,so what lvl do you aquire it

As human martial artist I got a close range version at lvl 14 or 15. Don't remember which, but it had a prerequisite of +3 to the previous energy attack.
October 30th, 2009
#6
i am going to try and post all the basic stuff , like how to use the scouter , the shortcuts and all that stuff when the time comes XD
October 30th, 2009
#7
Have a quest marker, and a dragonball tutorial could help.

Also, talent tree and character build suggestions.
October 30th, 2009
#8
Have a quest marker, and a dragonball tutorial could help.

Also, talent tree and character build suggestions.

Quest markers are hard coded into the game. Every time you pickup a quest it generates a big red circle at the location you need to go.
October 30th, 2009
#9
If I get in... I will make try a guide on pvp combat for Namekian Warriors and any other race/class I will play.
October 31st, 2009
#10
That makes no sense........