Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 29th, 2012
#11
Most are playing because it's Dragon Ball. I think the engine they used to develop the game obviously isn't the best, not to mention the sloppy job done with mapping textures/models and whatnot. But oh well.
December 12th, 2012
#12
This. I play this game with blind love. I hate MMOs but I love DragonBall so much I can't resist. I'm looking past a lot of glaring problems with this game. Hell... I'm playing a version that I can't even read.
December 12th, 2012
#13
Because Nexon sucks.
December 20th, 2012
#14
They should let me publish the game

Yea this a late reply, but ahhh what the hell.

Yea, they'll be black jack and...um...and Hookers! YEA! Black Jack and Hookers!

Hehehehehe, I honestly couldn't resist when I saw that.
December 20th, 2012
#15
We have lots of threads and we all pretty much decided Nexxon would be the worst to hold DBO. You'd have to pay for EVERYTHING. You'd probably have to pay for an item to get off tutorial island and then you'd probably have to pay a sub for your account.

Have you actually played any nexon games? Because I have, and they're no where near as bad as you or half the people on here make them out to be. Yes, nexon has their problems with hackers and they don't give a **** about their players, but the games themselves aren't that bad. You can easily play nexon games without ever spending any money. I know tons of people who did it and they played the game just fine, most of them hit max level caps and were rich. Their games are free to play with a cash shop, just like dbo. You don't have to pay for anything, and even if you want to buy cash, you can very easily buy cash with in-game currency.
December 20th, 2012
#16
Nexon sucks. Seriously they would probably just make you pay for getting into a guild(with a special item), getting Guild chat... Ah hell, they'd even make you pay for getting out of tutorial! In their game, DragonNest, you have to pay for the dumb blue bird item just to use World Chat! Nexon will not be a publisher of DBO and never will be.
December 20th, 2012
#17
plus its an NA company as far as i remember, i tryed to play one of their game, but couldn't cause those ******ed racists just like the koreansDBO doesn't let foreigners play onto their game, so huh there's like only 5% NA players in the DBO community so it would be stupid to give the right to another company like that to publish this game.
December 20th, 2012
#18
NTL its doing a good job overall. we have a good game, otherwise why are we playing it

The only reason I picked it up was because it's Dragon Ball related.