Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

June 2nd, 2010
#51
Spud,
never throw away your old shoes before you got new onces.
meaning untill your sure your able to join that other guild you should not leave your old guild.

that i dont mind just a pain when they pm me because they carnt get in your.

Again please give me a name and i will look into the matter of what exactly is happening.
thanks.

ill pm you her/his name when i see u ingame
June 2nd, 2010
#52
Let's go a head and just end this. If members leave for another guild, just let them. If they pm wanting back in, then it's your choice to accept them back. I understand about losing the guild points, but it's not like we're hurting for members. I'm constantly getting pmed in game for invites.

I have nothing against Unknown, let's just leave this on topic. If there is an issue, just send them a pm instead of posting on their thread. I expect the members of Unknown to do the same. Thanks
June 2nd, 2010
#53
Sounds good Lonjin,

And Spud im looking forward to the PM with the name so we can look into this matter.'
If you want you could also sent me the name by PM over the forum :)
June 2nd, 2010
#54
I'd just like to say that the Getz guy is extremely sexy.

Anyways on a serious note, I'd like to give the story of the 4 who left.

Without slandering any guilds and on the defense of my 3 other colleagues (the British Majin, the Canadian Clicker, and the Texan) have nothing against the former guild. We all started out together and became close friends over the course of the game. When the Texan left, we felt it was necessary to at least see why. The remaining 3 never had any contact with Unknown at any point of the game. As much as the guild was helpful, if one of the core members of our little group left then most likely we'll follow them because we are new to the game and would rather play with the friends that got us where we are rather than a guild filled with people we don't know.

I don't see the big deal over the 4 of us. The Majin was in their teens and the other 3 of us were under level 25. We had little to no impact on MugeongGum. Hell I rarely talked in the guild. No one whispered us. No one tried to lure us away. We inquired on joining them on our own.
June 2nd, 2010
#55
As to get back on topic

Guildcouncil agreed on some things concerning further recruitment, as for now MA's are still on hold (exception might be friends).

Wonder Majin and Dragon Clan are in highest demand.
Namekian Warriors, Human Spiritualist or Mighty Majin are welcome aswell.
June 3rd, 2010
#56
I am happy to see we got a couple of new recruits that can add something to our team.
just as a FYI to anyone interesting to join us, on our website:
http://dbo-unknown.com you can see our recruit status (what classes are on high medium and low demand).
you can also apply to Unknown through our forums on our website if you prefer that above posting here.

thanks :D
June 3rd, 2010
#57
Mmmmmm.......old times bring me back when I used to own mug when unity thought I was telling people to Join my guild but they acutally wanted a stronger leader.....but all I got to say is both of your guys guild is great. Maybe your guild might be strong as zfighters. If you know what you doing
June 3rd, 2010
#58
thanks for the compliment zolopk :).
I agree both have potential to get somewhere, and both on our own way.
Who know what the future brings us :).
June 3rd, 2010
#59
www.wix.com/UnknownDBO/unknown-website


updated link ;p

Last edited on June 3rd, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
June 3rd, 2010
#60
Right On Topic: We are still live and recruiting :)
keep your eyes on dbo-unknown.com if your interested :)