Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 5th, 2013
#1
Ok this is a VIDEO i made with vegeta sound.. the Sound Mods are made by Me and SSJ2_Will... we are making it part by part so when its 100% complete we will upload it for everyone... There is still Goku, Trunks and maybe Piccolo Voices to come.. we will see ^^... I hope i wont get any warning or infractions this time cause i posted a thread LOL... and I repeat this is a VIdeo I posted in Screenshots and Video forum.. and you are free to comment your opinions or hates.. i dont care ^___^


Last edited on March 5th, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
March 5th, 2013
#2
Lol NIce hahahaha :D
March 5th, 2013
#3
thats OP i have the name vegeta i want that xD
March 5th, 2013
#4
Can you upload your sound pak files from 0 to 13? just for the music that is great.
March 5th, 2013
#5
The Sound Mod Pack is Actually Mine ... Payne here is helping me with Sound Effect Modding.. This is just a mere Demo of what I did and I did the Music btw and I am not releasing it until Its 100% Complete

Last edited on March 5th, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
March 5th, 2013
#6
Wow that's great!:D You are making this game more alive then ever:))) It would be unbilievibly great, that you could make even greater sound pack with more other characters sounds. But still this was epic too. Thank you for those 4:51 minutes, that made my life more funnier:)
March 5th, 2013
#7
Wow that's great!:D You are making this game more alive then ever:))) It would be unbilievibly great, that you could make even greater sound pack with more other characters sounds. But still this was epic too. Thank you for those 4:51 minutes, that made my life more funnier:)

I am Actually I managed to get a Program to Extract all of the DBZ ps2 game sounds and music straight off my disks

Last edited on March 5th, 2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Program is Secret until Full Release
March 5th, 2013
#8
Good job. ^-^


Can you upload your sound pak files from 0 to 13? just for the music that is great.

That wouldn't work. You also need the header file (sound.pak), which is already programmed with the changes made to the rest of the sounds, so your normal sound effects would stop working.

Also, music goes up to pak number 14.
March 5th, 2013
#9
Good job. ^-^

Thanks ^^
March 5th, 2013
#10
Cooool *--*
Good Job! =)