Just have the tool dig through each texture pack then change the channel. The file that causes the pillars to glitch holds the texture.
hmmm. Well, how do you find a SPECIFIC texture? and, am i supposed to go through tex0 pak -tex50 pak? the guy who taught me how to use DBO resource tool told me NOT to go through any number pak.
I'm trying to find the guild dogi and customize it!
hmmm. Well, how do you find a SPECIFIC texture? and, am i supposed to go through tex0 pak -tex50 pak? the guy who taught me how to use DBO resource tool told me NOT to go through any number pak.
I'm trying to find the guild dogi and customize it!
Trunks literally just told you how to do it lol. With Dragon unpacker you go through tex#-#.pak. With the resource tool I don't think you do, I think you only go through tex.pak
ohhh ok. But is there a specific place for all items? like TMQ armor in prop0 and white hair style in tex 4 or something. eh ill look.... might take awhile but it'll be worth it!!!
ohhh ok. But is there a specific place for all items? like TMQ armor in prop0 and white hair style in tex 4 or something. eh ill look.... might take awhile but it'll be worth it!!!
It's all organized and tmq armor is not in prop0. Most, if not all of Korin should be in the same pak.