Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
July 9th, 2013
#1
First I should start off with I dont know enough about swordsman class or PVP I am just about to start my first and I am wondering what you people think about this build. I will explain why I think it could be used in pvp (Please dont slay me with hate if you disagree :D)

Heres the build

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...1044550540600/

Okay so You can see that I am using the basic energy skills as a martial artist I mainly think That final effort could be used for knockdown and I think if you were to go pvp with it people would not expect you to use energy attacks and could use the wrong equipment. Plus other fighters and swordsman builds with quick attack will use it first but this build could use the Energy recovery skill and then final effort knock down. I dont know if it will stop the quickattack but if it doesnt then it will be a little useless at the start. Also you have that many knock down skills that one of them has to hit a fighter Right?

Or do you think Im an idiot? I could be an idiot.
July 9th, 2013
#2
What you've got there is hybrid swords-master.

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...1110050600640/

something like this would be a good energy build.
July 9th, 2013
#3
Thanks would it work for pvp?

Also... What about this?

http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...1014510440600/

I think it's a mix between the two. To me I want to see how this would work in pvp.

Also what kind of gear would I need?

Last edited on July 9th, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Double Post
July 9th, 2013
#4
I'm not entirely sure why you're trying to hybrid so hard.

as you're wasting SP.. trying to be an energy swordsman, but having physical attack abilites..

Energy swordsmans work well in PVP.


You would need Energy crit damage % on both your glove and sword - with the sword being energy and gloves being the energy
and Dex on your jacket, pants, and boots. or con on boots.