wow when ever i preess the launch stuff it don't go it downloads and patch then atfer it sys game failed or something like that how do i luunch the game
im getting this error no idea what it means no idea what do to, im using google chrome. I get this error after step 2 (which is step 4 in the guide) after pushing ok it sends me back to step 3 of the guide
im getting this error no idea what it means no idea what do to, im using google chrome. I get this error after step 2 (which is step 4 in the guide) after pushing ok it sends me back to step 3 of the guide
Same here, WTH!? The pop up message I get says "遊戲停止營運!!" and when I translated it, it says "The game stops transport business!!" After I click OK, it just goes back to the check mark page.