Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 31st, 2013
#1
I enter the dbo, and when I choose the channel he is with diagonal black and back again to the menu choice of characters. This happening it to somebody else in server 1??
August 31st, 2013
#2
do you mean when you enter channel 1 its looks like your about to enter but it goes back to your character?

cause if thats it its happening to me also

Last edited on August 31st, 2013 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Double Post
August 31st, 2013
#3
the same here
August 31st, 2013
#4
yes this is what I happen to me. What will be?
August 31st, 2013
#5
I'm glad to see that it's not just me, it seems like only channel 5 works at the moment. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

Edit: I'm on server 2.

Last edited on August 31st, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
August 31st, 2013
#6
yes, I also created a character on server 2. But I have my character at lvl 54 on server 1 and not really wanted anything to lose it. I hope the DBO consert this kind of bug.

Last edited on August 31st, 2013 at 10:39 AM.