Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 31st, 2013
#1
Hello friends, I have a strange problem with the translation patch, I play the Taiwanese version, then when I apply the translation patch correctly translated me names, menu items etc etc, but the first quests that are done in kokkara, which I've seen youtube translates to English patch, instead of translating them into English translated into Korean to me, anyone knows what may be because this error and how I can fix it? I use windows 7, thank you very much.

P. D. apologies for my bad English
August 31st, 2013
#2
its not a Bug or a glitch, the story line in quests or any other text isnt translated (yet), the main/important text is the one translated, and yeah
August 31st, 2013
#3
i don't understand, in this video this quest apears in english with the patch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g0mNLvobENg

in my dbo appears in korean >_< so I think it must be a mistake thanks, and as I said Taiwanese game to non-Korean version...
August 31st, 2013
#4
i don't understand, in this video this quest apears in english with the patch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g0mNLvobENg

in my dbo appears in korean >_< so I think it must be a mistake thanks

He translated it himslef
August 31st, 2013
#5
translation.txt, i think thats the file u can translate stuff into English
August 31st, 2013
#6
ah ok thank you very much for the explanation, still playing the Taiwanese version would have to be read in Taiwanese and Korean, why change the language quests to Korean with the english patch?

Last edited on August 31st, 2013 at 08:05 AM.