Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
good build? SM
Forums
Dragon Ball Online
Class Discussion
Martial Artist
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
104
21adriano21
<RisingDragon>
September 3rd, 2013
#1
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0164502040040/
EDIT, scrap the topic name, fighter build also :
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...4400114500500/
Last edited on September 4th, 2013 at
07:58 AM
.
100
FLUX
September 3rd, 2013
#2
Pretty good man I'd put some more SP on swiftness in my opinion works well for pvp.. And I'm assuming the kamehameha is for the KD ?
I still probs wouldn't use it.
104
21adriano21
<RisingDragon>
September 4th, 2013
#3
i don't find swiftness that useful and yea kame for KD.
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page