Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 18th, 2013
#11
Aren't we breaking copyrights just by making a private server?
September 18th, 2013
#12
We haven't done it yet. After 31 october, if we launch server it should be fine since ntl and wasabii stopped using them, dbo will no longer exist.
September 18th, 2013
#13
boss music

more....
September 18th, 2013
#14
I would like to know if I can help with the background music, I have the Japanese original soundtrack by Shunsuke kikuchi same, I hope to see if interested my collection.


http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/sin-titulo-747002.html

Last edited on September 18th, 2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: photo
September 18th, 2013
#15
Either new music should be composed, completely original but with the same feel as the official BGM, or leave the original music in. Can't be taking music from the anime, and certainly can't be taking music from anime's that aren't Dragonball.
September 18th, 2013
#16

Completely related and unrelated.

But as i've said already, and JAKXCSZ has said, we can't have anything that isn't ours, yes you can mod your own in there after release, but we cannot as a base have something that's not ours running.
September 18th, 2013
#17
Either new music should be composed, completely original but with the same feel as the official BGM, or leave the original music in. Can't be taking music from the anime, and certainly can't be taking music from anime's that aren't Dragonball.

okay, I understand.=D
September 18th, 2013
#18
Either new music should be composed, completely original but with the same feel as the official BGM, or leave the original music in. Can't be taking music from the anime, and certainly can't be taking music from anime's that aren't Dragonball.

Yeah I came to that conclusion. DragonBall music has it's own feel to it that most other anime don't. But it would be cool to have some OST in the game. I think we should also add sound effects from the actualy DragonBall Z games to give the game a more DragonBall feel. I can get these sound effects if it is needed.
September 18th, 2013
#19
September 18th, 2013
#20

That doesn't sound right.