Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 2nd, 2010
#1
Hey guys, I don't know about a lot of you, but I love using IRC, it's a great chat feature, and I'm always on it, hoping soon it'll become really active with users. But with users who have common sense. Not the people who are not computer literate and can't tell the difference between an error and a virus.

Example.



ss3trunks, thinking he's so cool cause he can cuss at me, for trying to help him get a download for the game that he doesn't even have an account for.

For any of you who want to question the first link I gave him, it was the link to the direct download from Netmarble, using Goo.gl URL Shortener extension for Google Chrome without having to go to something like TinyURL or bit.ly

Example - The link for my image? It's this http://goo.gl/Qd41

And the full download from Netmarble itself which is clearly seen in the image, is this - http://goo.gl/1sWi

I don't care about some troll who can't seem to learn anything without being spoon fed, but I think there should be some kind of authority on IRC anyway. A moderator at least, not saying it has to be me, but anyone who's willing to fill the spot in should.