Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 31st, 2009
#11
If I get in... I will make try a guide on pvp combat for Namekian Warriors and any other race/class I will play.

I will like to see that guide ^^
November 2nd, 2009
#12
I would like to see a mob guide, where you can find good drops^^
November 2nd, 2009
#13
i think an ability translation guide is going to be my best friend trying to work on a healer, but man am i dead set on healing
November 16th, 2009
#14
Hey, can someone perhaps make a guide on the basic heads up display and how to interact with it, it'd be a really useful starter guide for beginners, like how they write them in booklets that come in the case when you buy a new game.
Thanks in advance to anyone who makes it, me and others would really appreciate it ;]
November 17th, 2009
#15
i think an ability translation guide is going to be my best friend trying to work on a healer, but man am i dead set on healing

I translated all of the healer's basic skills. I'll put the guide up soon.
November 25th, 2009
#16
Hey, can someone perhaps make a guide on the basic heads up display and how to interact with it, it'd be a really useful starter guide for beginners, like how they write them in booklets that come in the case when you buy a new game.
Thanks in advance to anyone who makes it, me and others would really appreciate it ;]

I just finished a guide like this full of just about everything I know.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Korean Dragonball Online

I'll be updating it as I go along in the open beta.
November 25th, 2009
#17
I just finished a guide like this full of just about everything I know.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Korean Dragonball Online

I'll be updating it as I go along in the open beta.

Very nice guide Citrinate. This will make the game easyer for next beta, even after playing the 2nd I dont understand everything yet.
November 25th, 2009
#18
I just finished a guide like this full of just about everything I know.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Korean Dragonball Online

I'll be updating it as I go along in the open beta.

Awwwwwesome, this'll make just about everything easier, and thanks.
November 25th, 2009
#19
Yeah now I'll remeber to NEVER SPEAK ENGLISH TO KOREAN AND RUN FROM THEM xD
November 27th, 2009
#20
I would like to see master classes guide and especially spiritualist skills.
i dont know how hard is it to translate but i am eager to see that info.