Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Demon's Soul
Forums
Off Topic
Gaming
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
259
Monolith
November 28th, 2009
#1
Hot damn, this is going to be the first game I buy for PS3:
I want something with a challenge.
105
ESCachuli
December 25th, 2009
#2
Sorry for uping such an old thread, but I've just beat the game at lvl 72. Now I'm 76. I bough it in July, but I was stucked at the Blue Dragon.
Whoever who have this game, we can meet in there. I wanna get the red stone and kill you all MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page