Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 6th, 2010
#1
Has any one find any funny screw-ups in dubs like this:


January 6th, 2010
#2
As the wording under my name suggests, I know all about this topic. I mean, Bardock was a brilliant scientist, right?

For those who don't know, I just thought I might point out that the infamous line "It's over 9000" was actually 8000 in the original.
January 6th, 2010
#3
Oh my Dende... I'm kinda used to dubbing screw-ups, but I still had to see this one. I've a few, but there're in my language, most of them being invented dialogues... something that I know they made in the US version as well (I remember one clip where Goku VS Frieza was talking about shoelace, but I can't find it anymore...).

By the way, did you know that this one:

SiMHTK15Pik

...was also custom? Actually, It's over 8 thousand.

EDIT: Oops, I got anticipated.
January 6th, 2010
#4
It's not exactly a dub, but it's pretty funny how Piccolo's speech is "translated" in the 17th Viz released volume of Dragon Ball. (That'd be DBZ 1)