Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
July 22nd, 2011
#21
I was under the assumption android 18 was human with mechanical addons. I mean she did give birth so...

Isn't what's left of her organic body technically human?

she was human Dr.Gero altered her now she is android with biological parts but shes more android then she is human imo. that fact that Krillen asked shenron to make her human should be proof enough she isnt technically human (not sure if that was canon tho)
July 22nd, 2011
#22
she was human Dr.Gero altered her now she is android with biological parts but shes more android then she is human imo. that fact that Krillen asked shenron to make her human should be proof enough she isnt technically human (not sure if that was canon tho)

Technically, that would make her a cyborg since she has organic components. And yeah, Kuririn did ask Shenlong to make her human, and he couldn't do it, manga included.

I was under the assumption android 18 was human with mechanical addons. I mean she did give birth so...

Isn't what's left of her organic body technically human?

Well, she's part human, in the same way that Gohan's part human. But she's not human in the same way.
July 22nd, 2011
#23
Well, she's part human, in the same way that Gohan's part human. But she's not human in the same way.

thats basically what i was trying to say if you consider #18 you have to consider Gohan Trunks Goten and Pan cause they are all Human just not Pure human
July 22nd, 2011
#24
Batman can beat all those chumps easily, but seriously I'd say Tien if you mean raw power or Kuririn if you count the fact he has a OHKO technique.
July 22nd, 2011
#25
Batman can beat all those chumps easily

Well, with enough time to plan, Batman could potentially beat anyone but Chuck Norris, and even then it would be close.

but seriously I'd say Tien if you mean raw power or Kuririn if you count the fact he has a OHKO technique.

The Kikoho is also potentially a OHKO technique. Just saying.
July 22nd, 2011
#26
Well, with enough time to plan, Batman could potentially beat anyone but Chuck Norris, and even then it would be close.

I think Batman can beat Chuck Norris, but Bruce Lee could beat anybody. Anyways, I think that Tien is the strongest Earthling in Dragonball, then Krillin in Dragonball Z, but towards the end the humans become pretty irrelevant except for Krillin.
July 22nd, 2011
#27
Krillin is the strongest human. Although Tien does catch up by the Buu Saga.
July 22nd, 2011
#28
Mr. Satan... Duh


Last edited on July 22nd, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
July 22nd, 2011
#29
it went more like this
July 22nd, 2011
#30
Mr Satan huh. Well look at what your hero is really like