Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

June 24th, 2010
Yeah I joined but don't count on seeing me on that often. I usually play late night EST due to my horrible work schedule.
June 24th, 2010
Yeah I joined but don't count on seeing me on that often. I usually play late night EST due to my horrible work schedule.

ESt dude im on that time
June 24th, 2010
Welcome Welcome :) and don't worry play your game i think we have other people on on those times aswell
This message by Korosu posted June 24th, 2010 was deleted by Korosu.
June 24th, 2010
we are also looking for some late nighters to join so check us out.
any class can join^^
June 25th, 2010
We basicly got all kinda time zone people over europe and the us :) so yeah times shouldn't really be a problem.
offcource theres calm and busy moments but hey, you won't stop that. :)

in the end we all got a RL aswell and RL simply comes first.
June 27th, 2010
Welcome all new recruits! Looking forward to you all leveling with us, and so glad to have many members on regularly, helps out with questing and such. Now to set up TMQ and dungeon runs!
June 27th, 2010
Hopefully people are on tonight. I'm US - Central time. I could really use some help pushing to level 25 (I'm level 20 now) so I can join in TMQ's.
June 27th, 2010
i just logged off, we had a fun evening of TMQ's with the guild :) (or well Evening for europeans :P for others afternoon i guess)
June 27th, 2010
There's still people online don't don't fear its just us europeans going to bed :P
June 27th, 2010
Hmm. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be on with you guys then. I have noting going on in the afternoon - evening.