|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
we dont know how hard it's going to be to collect all the dragon balls - maybe just few people could get the transformation
|
| |
|
|
I hope that it's difficult to collect all 7 and get the transformation. I would hate to see the game over saturated with a bunch of SSJs running around.
If they do put in more transformations in (SSJ2, SSJ3 etc) it wouldn't be too hard for the programmers to make equivalent transformations for Namekians or Majins. Piccolo had 2 transformations in manga (Giant form and he fused permanently with Nail and Kami). As for Majins, well as seen they have many transformations.
All of these can be worked by epic quests or wishing for them after collecting the Dragon Balls. I'm not saying I want more transformations, I don't even like the current transformations, but it wouldn't be too hard.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I hope that it's difficult to collect all 7 and get the transformation. I would hate to see the game over saturated with a bunch of SSJs running around.
If they do put in more transformations in (SSJ2, SSJ3 etc) it wouldn't be too hard for the programmers to make equivalent transformations for Namekians or Majins. Piccolo had 2 transformations in manga (Giant form and he fused permanently with Nail and Kami). As for Majins, well as seen they have many transformations.
All of these can be worked by epic quests or wishing for them after collecting the Dragon Balls. I'm not saying I want more transformations, I don't even like the current transformations, but it wouldn't be too hard.
|
| |
|
|
I hope to God that SSj 2 ,3 etc are extremly Hell hard to get and only dedacated players get it B/c It would be ETREMLY disapointing if they carebeared the game so i can get SSJ 9000 in a year of playing
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
look everyone is getting a little out of hand with the amount of ssj they believe they are going to see, i think yes ssj should be a little difficult but at the same time i dont think it will be that hard, after a while ssj was a normal part of the show, we will see a lot of ssj at the beginning but once the game is out for a while people will choose other races and things will balance out
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
yeah i agree whit Sprinklespwns i mean everyone are like scared that they will be finding a SSJ all the time but cīmon until the game is realesed is to early to tell , maybe in the next beta they will add the super skill and we can test them so just have patience XD
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1: There was only the talent of SSJ1, so stop about the other SSJ levels.
2: Noone will be scared of finding a SSJ all the time, its an mmorpg, they try to BALANCE the game. So all super skills will be equally + Kid buu defeats SSJ in no time in anime, so go Majin instead of human if you think it matters
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
look everyone is getting a little out of hand with the amount of ssj they believe they are going to see, i think yes ssj should be a little difficult but at the same time i dont think it will be that hard, after a while ssj was a normal part of the show, we will see a lot of ssj at the beginning but once the game is out for a while people will choose other races and things will balance out
|
| |
|
|
If you remember when DBZ got big in the US, the main selling point was SSJ. It was flooded and it was every where. Now, if they bring this game to the US, which I assume they will, why wouldn't the main selling point be SSJ? Why not entice the target market with the notion of being a powerful SSJ? It's not a show stopper for me, but it would just be a little off putting.
|
|
1: There was only the talent of SSJ1, so stop about the other SSJ levels.
2: Noone will be scared of finding a SSJ all the time, its an mmorpg, they try to BALANCE the game. So all super skills will be equally + Kid buu defeats SSJ in no time in anime, so go Majin instead of human if you think it matters
|
| |
|
|
1. This is a discussion forum, people are allowed to talk about what they want as long as it follows the forum rules.
2. I don't think anyone used the word "scared". I think the focus, of my point, was the fact that there MIGHT be too many kids running around collecting the Dragon Balls and becoming an SSJ.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
2. I don't think anyone used the word "scared". I think the focus, of my point, was the fact that there MIGHT be too many kids running around collecting the Dragon Balls and becoming an SSJ.
|
| |
|
|
And what is the problem? The ambientation? C'mon, people do in his game what they want. If people want to be SSJ and everybody is a SSJ, is their choose.
If I want to be human to be SSJ because I like the stetic, leave being it. Make a Namek or a Majin, no one is pointing you with a gun to go "Human".
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TBH i can't wait to be a Namek. Short of the ever so popular super saiyan i think the namekians were by far my favorite and will defin be my main if and when this hits the US. Super Saiyan is going to be cool and ill be pairing myself with them in pvp and pve but nothing will compare to giant nameks NOTHING lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Super Sayian isn't possible until they become an adult anyways. (master skill/adult starts at level 30)
Also it's confirmed that you need to be level 50+ to even use the Super Sayian skill.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Super Sayian isn't possible until they become an adult anyways. (master skill/adult starts at level 30)
Also it's confirmed that you need to be level 50+ to even use the Super Sayian skill.
|
| |
|
|
That is. You wont see a lot of kids (in real life, not in-game) going SSJ, because most kids haven't got the patience to level up to 50. And I think that after going lvl 50, you deserve some kind of gift.
But I'd like to go SSJ while being kid. Maybe our childs can obtain it by heritage.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|