I have a level 5 quest, it's in some sort of instance, or something, you get 5 green beans (the icon is like 3 of different sizes) as well as 210 EXP and 2600 Zeni as a reward. Can anyone tell me where to go and what to do?
Yay thank you, that was the quest! Now I have a level 8 quest that is an "item hunt" Yields 5528 exp, 2077 Zeni, and an spiritualist classes pants armor that has m.def of 26 and Energy def of 77... anyone have any clue what the quest giver is looking for?
Try gathering from some boxes around town. These boxes will be lootable. If it won't let you loot the boxes, then you'll need to go out and hunt some mobs. The ones potentially holding what you need will appear as blue dot on your mini-map.
Ah, for some reason, when I logged on this time, there was actually an arrow for the quest. The quest was for a super mob in an instanced area. But thank you again for your help!
The very first quest, with the girl, after you reach year 1000? You have to scan her with your scouter.
This isn't a specific quest, but can anyone post me a screen shot of the item that you attach to your scouter so that you can search for dragon balls? I know I'm low level, but I have these things that look like disks that I'm assuming to attach to your scouter for stats (Like one gives me 60 LP for 65 power consumption) but a few don't have any numbers or letters that I can understand. I'm playing on the Taiwanese server. Thanks in advance!
Last edited on October 5th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
Reason: Double Post