Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 9th, 2009
because most kids haven't got the patience to level up to 50.

Every single MMO I have ever play, has always been filled with immature kids running around being obnoxious and trying to be "Kingpwnzrface". That kind of behavior is inevitable when it comes to MMOs. At least by the time they hit 50, they'll know how to play the game and be useful, instead of running around in SSJ form yelling "FRIEZA!!" all the time.
October 9th, 2009
I'm sure DBO will have a /blist /mute type of feature so you don't need to read their stuff.
October 9th, 2009
That is. You wont see a lot of kids (in real life, not in-game) going SSJ, because most kids haven't got the patience to level up to 50. And I think that after going lvl 50, you deserve some kind of gift.
But I'd like to go SSJ while being kid. Maybe our childs can obtain it by heritage.

I see what u mean but remember that if u were to be born from a super saiyan u can't go higher than 2 or 3 while born by a saiyan who hasn't done super saiyan yet and u can become super saiyan 4 its why Goten and Trunks didn't have a tail and Gohan did
October 9th, 2009
I see what u mean but remember that if u were to be born from a super saiyan u can't go higher than 2 or 3 while born by a saiyan who hasn't done super saiyan yet and u can become super saiyan 4 its why Goten and Trunks didn't have a tail and Gohan did

GT doesn't count in this game. GT has nothing to do with this.
Don't mention it again here because it is not included in this game.
The tail was removed from those saiyans because it was an unnecesary appendice, and when saiyans are too powerful (enough to go SSJ, or maybe before) their tail doens't grow any more.
Is said by Toriyama in a interview when they asked him why Goten and Trunks doesn't have tail. He never made distinctions about saiyans and half saiyans, only at first because of Gohan tremendous power was because being half blooded. Later he didn't did any more, only Pan, but he later confessed he said she wasn't able to go SSJ because he didn't had a good desing for a SSJ Girl.
Sorry for Off-Topic :p

And Azrael, that is not a game error, but user side. Is impossible to dont have any lucky l00s3r in a MMORPG.
But just think about you, and don't get annoyed by them. As affinity said, you can just ignore them.
October 13th, 2009
Can I mention how absolutely thrilled I am, not only that Super Saiyans
are in the game, but that girl's can become Super Saiyans too?
I was really worried about this when I found out that you could go SSJ,
and I was sooooo relieved when I saw the first screen shots of a
Super Saiyan girl.

And I am kind of sad that there will be no Ssj Children. I understand
why that might be for the better, but I always liked the look. That's what
made Goten and Trunks cool, and GT tolerable (Chibi Ssj Goku was cuuuute).
October 14th, 2009
Can I mention how absolutely thrilled I am, not only that Super Saiyans
are in the game, but that girl's can become Super Saiyans too?
I was really worried about this when I found out that you could go SSJ,
and I was sooooo relieved when I saw the first screen shots of a
Super Saiyan girl.

ya this is so amazing! This makes the wait for Dragonball Online even more insane! :)
October 14th, 2009
i want to say congratulations to the women who no longer have to deal with only male ssj, but i better not see your hair go into some sort of up do when you transform
October 14th, 2009
i want to say congratulations to the women who no longer have to deal with only male ssj, but i better not see your hair go into some sort of up do when you transform

I'd really like to have a woman SSJ with this hair:
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-127.html
What I want to see if there will be any kind of customization in SSJ hairs. I think no, so I'd prefeer to see them before creating anyone. Of course, once done I wont change my character just because of the stetic, but is better to know what are you choosing.
October 14th, 2009
i want to say congratulations to the women who no longer have to deal with only male ssj, but i better not see your hair go into some sort of up do when you transform

for short hair, it seems to lift a bit
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/album.ph...&pictureid=403

but longer hair looks like it doesn't stick up, so no worries. :)
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/album.ph...&pictureid=408
October 14th, 2009
Oohh that looks so pretty~! =D
This makes the wait for DBO even more
painful now xD but I'm happy~

When we chose our character's hair style, I hope
we will get to see what it will look like as an Ssj.
That probably wont happen, but it would be nice
to know what it'll look like so you can get something
you like, right~?