Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 14th, 2009
When we chose our character's hair style, I hope
we will get to see what it will look like as an Ssj.

You'll probably be able to change your hairstyle somewhere in the game.
October 14th, 2009
You'll probably be able to change your hairstyle somewhere in the game.

Oohh, good point.
Now I'm happy again~ =D
October 14th, 2009
lol! yup. :)
October 19th, 2009
I found a video of super human, namek and majin vids:

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/video.ph...ils&videoid=49

I think they all look very sweet, I'm just wondering how they are going to do the female majin transformation.

Last edited on October 19th, 2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Updated links
October 19th, 2009
Thanks you, Impzor! Not only SSJ, but in the "human" video, we can see some Swordmaster skills... I'll be one!
Also, Namek the best transformation. His skills range increase with him, so area skills are so destructive.
The "worst" one (but still cool) is the majin one.
October 19th, 2009
idk about the worst it just seems like the class was energy so it wasnt all super destroy everything, i wonder if the namekian of the dragon clan will get buffs to his healing when giant
October 19th, 2009
That video is just so jaw dropping cool! Now people have to admit Super Sayians are possible. ^-^ I remember for months people were whining about no sayians and no super sayians being included, but looks like they really want to maximize attention and popularity for this product (I would still play it either way) :)

The other 2 transformations are great too! I think I seen a screenshot of a GM Female Majin that's transformed, but they seemed taller than usual and their "hair" was different.

but that might just be their adult form
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/album.ph...&pictureid=313

is this Kaio Ken?
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/album.ph...&pictureid=318
October 19th, 2009
The other 2 transformations are great too! I think I seen a screenshot of a GM Female Majin that's transformed, but they seemed taller than usual and their "hair" was different.

but that might just be their adult form
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/album.ph...&pictureid=313

Yeah, it's just adult form.

I believe the female Majin's transformation will still be the evil Majin Buu form. The Majin keep none of their normal forms uniqueness (except for skin color) while transformed.


Yes
October 19th, 2009
Also, Namek the best transformation. His skills range increase with him, so area skills are so destructive.

I know we get most of the XP from quests, but the Namekian transformation has power-leveling written all over it.
October 19th, 2009
I know we get most of the XP from quests, but the Namekian transformation has power-leveling written all over it.

It's only a 10 minute buff with a 1 hour cooldown though, so it won't be a giant advantage.