Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 19th, 2009
It's only a 10 minute buff with a 1 hour cooldown though, so it won't be a giant advantage.

Ouch! That was horrible. Ok, there goes my power-leveling idea.
October 19th, 2009
10 minute buff? that sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm so used to those few couple seconds lasting special abilities, with 2 Hour cooldowns from FFXI, even in PSU, the Beast Nanoblast transformations only lasted like no more than 2 minutes.

so 10 minutes is LOTS of time to enjoy Super Sayian. :) even with the cooldown being 1 hour, that's very fair and reasonable and also balances it so people aren't Super Sayian 24/7. The transformations with these rules give it more meaningful and special use.

Plus in mmorpgs, an hour breezes by so fast when you're busy. xD


Anyway I think the female Majin will have a unique transformation. It just doesn't look right if they turn into a bare chested Kid Buu. >.>

Last edited on October 19th, 2009 at 04:37 PM.
October 19th, 2009
Anyway I think the female Majin will have a unique transformation. It just doesn't look right if they turn into a bare chested Kid Buu. >.>

It doesn't, but the female Majin skill tree has the same Kid Buu Transformation Icon in it as the male Majin one.

I think it's incorrect to look at a Majin as having a gender though. It's seems more like type A and type B instead of Male and Female. In the game they're called "Strange" and "Large" Majins.
October 19th, 2009
It doesn't, but the female Majin skill tree has the same Kid Buu Transformation Icon in it as the male Majin one.

I think it's incorrect to look at a Majin as having a gender though. It's seems more like type A and type B instead of Male and Female. In the game they're called "Strange" and "Large" Majins.

you do have a point. But just like super sayians have a variety of hairstyles differences for both genders,
and Majins have two genders like Humans (well in the character creation the Majins are still based on the same gender symbols Human use.) I think female Majins will have a slight difference in their transformation. Even Nameks have a visual difference because naturally it's simply a size difference, so different colored Nameks, different Nameks with different types of heads and clothes,
will all look different just as they are transformed.

I'm surprised the trailer didn't show female super sayians and transformed female Majins, but I guess they are officially saving that surprise in video format for later (even though we have screenshots of female super sayians already.)
October 19th, 2009
(well in the character creation the Majins are still based on the same gender symbols Human use.)

Yeah, you're right about that. I made the assumption that only "large" Majins could be male and "strange" Majins could be female which turned out to be wrong (just re-watched a character creation video).
October 19th, 2009
Yeah, you're right about that. I made the assumption that only "large" Majins could be male and "strange" Majins could be female which turned out to be wrong (just re-watched a character creation video).

Ooohh~? Is that true?
Thats what I thought, that female majins could only be the small evil ones
and male majins could only be the big fat ones. But, thats wrong?
October 19th, 2009
Ooohh~? Is that true?
Thats what I thought, that female majins could only be the small evil ones
and male majins could only be the big fat ones. But, thats wrong?

"Large" and "Strange" are just the class names. Male can still only be fat and female evil looking.
October 20th, 2009
"Large" and "Strange" are just the class names. Male can still only be fat and female evil looking.

Oh~ Sorry, I got confused XD
Oh well, the female version looks coolest anyway~ :D
October 20th, 2009
I think they should reconsider it. I'd like to have a male evil looking majin, not a fat bomb. I would be a way to have a Super Buu-like majin.
But well... hopefully we'll see some new SSJ hair styles (I'd like to see some one like future Trunks... and now more that I saw sword master skills... I like it!!)
October 20th, 2009
I think they should reconsider it.

I think it's a bit late for them to reconsider something like that. Maybe in an expansion.

Also, I've found some in-game quality images of the transformation icons with color.