Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 17th, 2009
#11
Sorry for the late responce. I'm on my old windows 98 desktop cause my gfx card died in my main comp. I'll have my new card before the apps open.

I'll still be human martial-artist, only thing I will change is quest order. I got charge at lvl 12 last time, but the min level to do the quest was 5. It will make things way easier to do it at lvl 5 this time ;)

I'll try to get over lvl 16 this time too.

great! That was so fun seeing you possess like 3 or I think 4 of the Dragonballs. :) Seeing them in those inventory slots packed away is so exciting! I also wonder what areas they might open up? Because I think eventually they will open up the rest of the world! Though I think the other areas might be mobs with pretty high power level.
October 17th, 2009
#12
I think that, if few people achieved max level, and now, with the same time, they put higuer max level, they would increase the Exp Rate, because is a test and they need people to get max level. Do you think so? I mean, that would be faster.
I don't know what to think, I don't know how was the rate before.
October 17th, 2009
#13
i think its possible that they will increase the exp rate for this beta to allow players to test later parts of the game but i dont think enough to get to max level, they want to save all kinds of content for the games actual release
October 17th, 2009
#14
it might be possible. especially since they have to test the later levels and content saved for the later levels.
October 17th, 2009
#15
EXP rate wouldn't help. The bulk of lvling is from doing quests, not grinding on NPC's.

As for Dragonballs I had 1-5 on day 3, but I don't think phil recorded my stream that day.

Oh, and this time I'm gunna make my guild =P
October 17th, 2009
#16
wait the guild are you talking about the guild for this forum because as everyone knows im the designated healer
October 17th, 2009
#17
wait the guild are you talking about the guild for this forum because as everyone knows im the designated healer

Nah I have my own community. We currently have a clan in SD Gundam Online, and a guild in Continent of the Ninth.
October 17th, 2009
#18
oh thats cool that Quests give a lot of XP. :)
October 17th, 2009
#19
sooo if you have your community then who is going to start the DBOCOM.com guild, ADMIN START THIS GUILD lol
October 17th, 2009
#20
who is going to start the DBOCOM.com guild, ADMIN START THIS GUILD lol

Yes, I will be; just to make it easier to communicate in-game.