Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 4th, 2012
#11
I don't know any pve xD Sorry :P
June 4th, 2012
#12
I don't know any pve xD Sorry :P

OK thanxs

Last edited on June 4th, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
June 5th, 2012
#13
that was "very helpfull" thanks for nothing....

sorry i dont have any majin but from experience from my friends in game this build isnt good.
June 5th, 2012
#14
sorry i dont have any majin but from experience from my friends in game this build isnt good.

Thanks man !!!
June 5th, 2012
#15
David jones, the pvp build you put, are you sure that's pvp ? I mean, it's ok, but I only have 2 attack skills, is that enough ? :S I mean maybe I should get another attack skill. Ofc, I'm not counting the kidbuu skill.
June 5th, 2012
#16
hello
June 5th, 2012
#17
David jones, the pvp build you put, are you sure that's pvp ? I mean, it's ok, but I only have 2 attack skills, is that enough ? :S I mean maybe I should get another attack skill. Ofc, I'm not counting the kidbuu skill.



Lolwut?
You got 6 attack skills in that build..... -_-
June 5th, 2012
#18
I think he may mean the attack skills you have maxed.
June 6th, 2012
#19
IF you're not gonna use any skills that you don't max, then you could better stop playing this game lol
June 10th, 2012
#20
There you go pure PvE build: http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...5130543355000/

Use CD earrings (max 19 CD per earring) and CD rings (lvl. 58, superior) with 7 CD.
If you manage to get all those CD earrings and rings, you should have very nice CD on spins (about 37%).

You can even get CD on glasses and CC armor (set jacket+pants+boots) to get even more CD, but it's harder to get, maintain and get desired effects on it.

You need good gloves for PvE, the more +x on them the better, look for FOCus on them, attack speed (better) or additional p. attack on weapons, and try getting movement speed on boots (18% and more).

Use m. def. armor from TM +6 and you're good to go own solo in PvE... ;)

Last edited on June 10th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.