Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

July 9th, 2010
#11
i got 6 dragonballs in this event already.

Last edited on July 9th, 2010 at 01:24 PM.
July 9th, 2010
#12
None yet, but i'm just starting.... With a bit of luck i'll get atleast 7 today, then tomorrow we'll see XD
July 11th, 2010
#13
i got one so far this weekend and now i have 4.I hope i will get all 7 until lvl 40:)Last week i got 2.
July 11th, 2010
#14
I got 8 in this event
July 11th, 2010
#15
I only found 1 this weekend, but have really only tried farming for a couple hours. Been a little too busy. Hopefully I'll find my 7th in the next 45 min
July 11th, 2010
#16
i finished with 2 over the weekend and made my wish now 0 again lol
July 11th, 2010
#17
I got 13 dragonballs over this weekend and i made 2 wishes.:D
July 11th, 2010
#18
I also found 13 dragonballs, me and chaos are rivals when it comes to hunting db's :)
July 11th, 2010
#19
oh wow 13 nice
July 11th, 2010
#20
ok tell us the secret dude, how you guys found so many dragonballs? boxes , monsters ? dungeons? the world want to know! Anyway I look for them for 2 hours as SSj so , only 1.