Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 11th, 2012
#11
I noticed this as being an Internet Explorer issue.
September 11th, 2012
#12
Just checked with IE9 and it doesn't show signatures for me o.o & the guild text is black xD
September 11th, 2012
#13
Even my ipod have scroll bar
September 11th, 2012
#14
That **** is so annoying
September 11th, 2012
#15
That **** is so annoying

Why no use google chrome or mozilla
Chrome and mozilla too can start dbo launcher
I never again use internet explorer
September 11th, 2012
#16
What u mean "can start launcher.."? Some browsers don't let you launch DBO xD?
September 11th, 2012
#17
Before not now it do
Cus ntl was make it so dbo can be opened with all browsers
September 11th, 2012
#18
actually I can't use chrome and dbo at the same time; if I open chrome before dbo I get square text in dbo; if I open chrome after dbo it just won't load any page.

still firefox is a good alternative , but I agree full youtube videos in the signature are annoying and/or pointless , they either cover posts in IE , or can't really be seen in other browsers :)

(no hate on those that have videos in the signature , just that it would be better if the forum wouldn't embed them)
September 11th, 2012
#19
Chrome and firefox have too many ****ing problems with all the scripting errors
September 12th, 2012
#20
Chrome not really i always use that and my ga e alway launch normally
Via internet explorer it takes longer to log in