Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 1st, 2013
#11
I recently found an endless chest with my level 7 and have been farming for about an hour to two hours. I have over 200k zeni compared to when I started. It keeps dropping these lvl 30 items that I just load up on then go sell.

Also what are these Mr. Popo things for? I keep finding them but always just sell because I can't figure out what they do.
March 1st, 2013
#12
HK is following KR not TW >.>... the Chinese on HK are very admit about prices cause lets say for example you have Gotenks Dogi ok base price is normally 50 mill lets say okay and you put it up for 1 billion .... all chinese will under cut you and put same price 50 mill straight up or lower ... So all we do is follow what the chinese price it at thus keep that economy stable and i will admit it does go up down sometime but not as much as tw and i would say HK is more easy to lower prices if we wanted too as well all we got to do is do that same as them and lower the price everyday simple and then just farm a lot xD

Hk not really follow kr i was look there ah in hk and jacket was almost 300mill with 26con+0
In kr this would be 25mill lol hk more close to tw with economy
March 1st, 2013
#13
Hk not really follow kr i was look there ah in hk and jacket was almost 300mill with 26con+0
In kr this would be 25mill lol hk more close to tw with economy

26 con what are you smoking lol xD ... 26 con goes for less anything not max or +plus high is cheap besides if you get brown boxes you can get gear 2 mil or 3 mill or less and box bam cheap gear xD

Get me a screen shot of it and tell me ur character name so i can add u see if ur lieing cause right now i call bull xD

and even if it was that much it wouldnt sell cause its over priced nobody on hk buys over price goods we wait for price to lower to lowest then buy it xD

I recently found an endless chest with my level 7 and have been farming for about an hour to two hours. I have over 200k zeni compared to when I started. It keeps dropping these lvl 30 items that I just load up on then go sell.

Also what are these Mr. Popo things for? I keep finding them but always just sell because I can't figure out what they do.

you sell them lol you answer ur own question without knowing it lol xD

Last edited on March 1st, 2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Double Post
March 1st, 2013
#14
how much glove speed 25%-26% at Hk..?
March 1st, 2013
#15
in tw sv1 one 25% glove is 200/300kk
white stone = 50/60kk
March 1st, 2013
#16
in tw sv1 one 25% glove is 200/300kk
white stone = 50/60kk

Whites U70 17mill to 20mill hk
March 1st, 2013
#17
Click here to see full text
March 1st, 2013
#18
Click here to see full text

lol alright alright ... geez no need to rub it in >.> ... Fine new Order in terms of cheap versions KR>HK>TW .... although KR is Illegal to play so that makes HK the only legit cheap one thats Legal so ha lol xD
March 1st, 2013
#19
lol alright alright ... geez no need to rub it in >.> ... Fine new Order in terms of cheap versions KR>HK>TW .... although KR is Illegal to play so that makes HK the only legit cheap one thats Legal so ha lol xD

kr is not illegal if u use kssn of a friend and radit really defend me much in all ways lol my cute noob ^^ xD and kr most cheap version ye
March 1st, 2013
#20
kr is not illegal if u use kssn of a friend and radit really defend me much in all ways lol my cute noob ^^ xD and kr most cheap version ye

Well in terms of knowning someone and they are okay with it then yes but overall if you don't it is considered illegal no matter what cause ur using someone elses Identity