Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 20th, 2013
#11
Works?
I hear so kidīs (Level 1 to 20) Donīt have dropīs balls, Im Right?

You can get dragon balls to drop at any level.
April 21st, 2013
#12
Works?
I hear so kidīs (Level 1 to 20) Donīt have dropīs balls, Im Right?

-.- you lost something ?
April 21st, 2013
#13
i think there are a lot of ways to get db, this is so ridiculous XD
May 6th, 2013
#14
I read on here that you used to put a chip in the scouter to hunt dragonballs, how does that work now?
May 6th, 2013
#15
I read on here that you used to put a chip in the scouter to hunt dragonballs, how does that work now?

Before the update when you made your first wish shenron would give you a db scouter chip to hunt dragon balls but after the update you now just need to buy a better scouter. The easiest one to get is the red, 40k one in karin village
May 9th, 2013
#16
Wonder whut happend to the second db hunt in the day ? It's not on for 2 days . -_-
May 9th, 2013
#17
Wonder whut happend to the second db hunt in the day ? It's not on for 2 days . -_-

I think when they release a new update they don't add the dragon ball hunt for that day but I could be wrong
May 9th, 2013
#18
Are there still db hunts?
May 9th, 2013
#19
Are there still db hunts?

Yeah they will be it's just after an update the dragon ball hunt always get's a bit messed up
May 9th, 2013
#20
Ok good, I got scared only need 2 more than ssj :))