Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 19th, 2013
#11
Were else do i ask it says reply to al ur questions dsnt it
September 19th, 2013
#12
Are you even serious? I'm not gonna get mad cause I can tell your english is not good, so Imma say this time.
What I already posted in the first place is our reply as DBOPS Team to your questions, we have nothing else to say, so stop asking.
September 19th, 2013
#13
Not the Sub forum for you'er question... As it is not related to DBOPS Just a DBO problem Ask In ether the HK SubForum or TW SubForum. Read More then just thread names...
September 19th, 2013
#14
what is the Ops in your name stand for i mean i notice on your facebook its says Dragonball Ops Project Revelations, dont tell me everyones getting a m27 with dragon camo
September 19th, 2013
#15
Online Private Server*
Not official name thou, it might be changed later but that's the less important thing right now.
September 19th, 2013
#16
DBOPS....DBO....PS.....I never seen the game referred to as just DB...So DBOPS Is not DB Ops..
September 19th, 2013
#17
DBOPS....DBO....PS.....I never seen the game referred to as just DB...So DBOPS Is not DB Ops..

I thought it meant DBOPS(Dragon Ball Online Primo Server) :O
September 19th, 2013
#18
The most popular question I guess is whether we'll be able to keep our old characters or not. I've been getting this question a lot and even I'm asking myself the same thing. Personally I don't mind a fresh start for all players.

Bah! They can get over it if they have to start over, it'll put hear on their chests.
September 19th, 2013
#19
I heard that dbo private server might make party exp the same as solo exp is this true?
September 19th, 2013
#20
My question:
There has been plenty of suggestions like more character creation options or different ways to get around the area for DBO (Ya know, like better cars or some people wanting the nimbus cloud.) So basically I'm asking, are these things going to be in DBOPS? I understand if it won't though, just hoping :3